Hefyd is my podcast about the lifes of Welsh learners – people or are learning (or have learnt) the language as adults.
In each episode I’ll be interviewing one such person, asking them about how and why they decided to learn, and finding out how the language is now a part of their lives.
Hefyd is aimed at intermediate/advanced Welsh learners, as well as fluent Welsh speakers. I’ll aim to share vocabulary to assist learners with each episode.
If you’d like to take part or suggest a guest, please contact me! I’m always searching for interesting folk with a different angle on the experience of learning Cymraeg.
Rhifyn arbennig: Rich ac Elin | Pennod 13 – Hefyd
- Rhifyn arbennig: Rich ac Elin | Pennod 13
- Matt Davies, Ffan Chwaraeon o Benybont Ar Ogwr | Pennod 12
- Grant Peisley, Datblygwr Ynni a Thafarn Cymunedol o Awstralia | Pennod 11
- Dr Ben Ó Ceallaigh, Arbenigwr ac Ymgyrchydd Iaith o Iwerddon | Pennod 10
- David Clubb, Amgylcheddwr ac Arbenigwr Technoleg | Pennod 9